Monday, April 26, 2010
Summary of Internship
Overall, I would say that this internship was very challenging but also very rewarding. I learned a lot about marketing and also a lot about the other parts of what makes a business successful. It really helped me understand why each subject in my degree is relevant. Sometimes it is hard to understand why we learn about accounting when our degree is marketing, but it really helps understand how to meet and make budgets, how to evaluate certain ratios, especially ROI of certain promotions. Again, since the internship pulled everything together, I feel I will know how and when you use certain theory behind what is actually being implemented. The only thing I could recommend to someone else taking this internship is to possibly do it in the summer and not during the school year if driving back and forth to Kansas City. Although it was very worth it and I enjoyed what I was doing, it became very expensive and took six hours (from driving) a week from other things I need to be doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment