Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Orientation

I just found out that I will have my pre-orientation next Friday downtown! There is another girl with the same name as me doing the internship as well, how ironic!

A few things I would like to get out of this internship is a closer look at how social media works for a real company and how I can get brand recognition for the company through implementation of social media forms. I would also like to gain a broad understanding of marketing as well.

Also, I am very interested in the performing arts industry & Australia, so I am hoping that this internship will open doors for me in Brisbane, Australia or somewhere there when I graduate in May. You can bet I will be working my bum off to get to there too! Anyway, I am super excited to see what comes from the next three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment